Thursday, September 19, 2013

Plans After High School

After I complete my High School career, I plan to attend College and maintain a high paying job. I plan to gain knowledge at a College in either Wyoming, Kansas, or Arizona. I'm not completely sure as to what I want to do as a career, but I am thinking I would enjoy a design or business profession. To pay options, I will rely on academic scholarships that I hope to recieve and other sideline jobs that I will uphold. To get around, I hope to have a new Volkswagen Passat. This car starts at a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price of $21,640.{http://www.kbb.com/volkswagen/passat/2013-volkswagen-passat/?r=176770503664640770} Initially, I would like to live in Arizona. Reasonable rental prices vary from $800-$1200 per month. {http://www.zillow.com/phoenix-az/rent-houses/} From the research that I did, I realized that it is important to plan out your future accordingly. I also learned that if you want to live how you want, you have to make sacrifices and work hard for how you end up and what you want to be able to accomplish.

1 comment:

  1. Yay go Nicole! I hope all your plans work out, from the looks of it you got going on! :) Arizona is a lovely place, full of cactus.

    ReplyDelete