Monday, September 30, 2013

20% time

For my 20% time project, my partner and I are researching and pondering the thought of what life would be like if one settled for a low wage job. As a result of our project, I am hoping that people will apprehend that our economy is uncertain, times are harder, and finding jobs in some areas will be difficult. Throughout the duration of our project so far, we have gathered information of rental and hotel costs in the location that we chose to have our setting located. The site we chose is Los Angeles, California. We have also researched costs of transportation throughout the city. By October, Allie and I hope to have an analysis on various things to express that people with low paying jobs have a difficult time meeting the demands of living costs.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea for your 20% time. Maybe you could look at different locations other than just L.A. I think it could improve your results and findings.

    ReplyDelete