Saturday, October 26, 2013

Stock Portfolio

     I purchased one share of Apple as an investment. Apple currently pays a quarterly dividend of $3.05 per common share. Over the past years, the dividend has increased at a steady rate. Due to Apple's current popularity and technological advancements, I think that the stock will continue to increase at a steady and constant pace. If this stock reaches above 10-20%, I will probably consider selling a stock or two. 

    Recently, I have invested in EOG resources. EOG currently pays $.19 per common share. Gradually over the past years, the dividend has increased. I think the stock will continue to do well because of the high demand of oil and gas. EOG Resources, Inc. is one of the largest independent crude oil and natural gas companies in the United States. Similar to my plan with Apple, if the stock reaches above 10-20%, I will consider selling other stocks. 

1 comment:

  1. I also invested in Apple. Good choice. What do you expect your profit to be with these stocks?

    ReplyDelete