Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Thursday Event

When I first entered the room, complete chaos unfolded around me. The blaring sound of videos engulfed the room and students scattered across the room to gather various pieces of candy that was placed throughout. The race to pick up the most candy diminished within about thirty seconds. After, we all piled up our candy on top of tables in the classroom. After Mr. Kapptie established what was going to occur, the chaos began. Every few minutes, a stock on a type of candy was updating and we would all frantically update the rankings. The whole atmosphere was actually quite intimidating for me. The whole idea made me kind of timid because everyone else was superior to me because they had obtained more candy than I had.

1 comment:

  1. It was a good description of what went on, but I would personally add more of how certain things effected you and made you felt.

    ReplyDelete